Tula Explore Coast
Feel the cool shine of Coast Rainbow Stars! Celestial skies filled with soft rainbow-coloured stars cover the shady grey background to create a subtle yet magical design. A pop of colour is added with teal breathable mesh in the center panel and detachable hood. The print continues onto the carrier inner and outer framed panel, straps, and waistband.
1. Stay cool mesh carrier panel
Large mesh panel provides ventilation for optimal breathability to keep wearer and baby cool.
2. Breathable & lightweight cotton
Soft and lightweight 100% cotton certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, with a large breathable mesh panel and hood.
3. Every carry position your baby will need, including facing out
Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
4. No bulk, innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design
Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood. Can be used from 3.2 – 20.4 kg/7 – 45 lb, no infant insert required.
5. Padded, adjustable neck support pillow
Can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies.
Tula Coast Carriers are designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Baby Tula Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 13 – 38 cm/5″ – 15″.
Depending on the neck pillow placement, the height of the panel is 34 cm/13.5″ tall when the pillow is snapped down and 43 cm/17″ when snapped up.
Hip Belt Measures 13 cm/5″ tall and 69 cm/27″ wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76 cm/30″ (waistband total of ~ 145 cm/57″ long).
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option for you.
* Before beginning to use the Carrier in the facing out position, your baby should have head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out. We also suggest the facing out position for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort. Watch baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position.