Eco Store - ethically sourced products chosen for you | Sling & Nappy Library - hire to trial before you buy | Parent Hub - at The PoD, Derby City Centre for classes, workshops and more...
Cloth Sanitary Pads Large
- 26 x 18cm Pack of 2
- Pre-wash your pads a couple of times before you use them for the first time to increase their absorbency.
- After you’ve used your pads it’s a good idea to rinse them in cold water to prevent staining.
- Simply pop them in your bag and when your period has finished wash them all up to 60 degrees.
- Please don’t use fabric conditioner as this will make your pads less absorbent.
- Avoid direct heat – air drying is best.
Most women throw away around 11,000 plastic-filled sanitary products, and spend over £1,000 for the privilege.
Reusable cloth sanitary pads are a bit like reusable wipes – once you’ve tried them you’ll wish you’d swapped earlier.
Baba and Boo cloth sanitary pads (often called CSP) are made of with a layer of comfortable, super-soft bamboo charcoal fleece and an absorbent inner layer. There is a hidden waterproof layer that’s made from the same breathable PUL which makes their nappies so popular.
The poppers mean your pads stay firmly in place so that slips and leaks are a thing of the past.
This large set is 26x18cm. It’s perfect for heavier days and night time and comes in a pack of two
The PoD, Liversage Street, Castleward Boulevard, DE1 2LH
Cariad Babi Ltd. All rights reserved. Reg 12331130