Eco Store - ethically sourced products chosen for you | Sling & Nappy Library - hire to trial before you buy | Parent Hub - at The PoD, Derby City Centre for classes, workshops and more...
Close Pop-In Popper Nappy +Bamboo
* Pop-in reusable nappies are from birth to potty, the nappy grows with baby from 7 lbs or 3.18 kg – 35lbs or 16kg
* V2 reusable nappies are sizeless – adjust using poppers on front so one size fits most
* Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick one step changes
* Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
* Removable soaker and booster for variable absorbency and faster drying
* Easy to care for, no soaking, simply wash on a 60 degree wash (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)
* Bamboo is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent
* Pop-in new gen V2 nappies are not compatible with previous versions of the Pop-in
This 2019 endangered print collection features creatures that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats.
Close Parent are proud to support the WWF through our 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from our endangered print collection, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org
The Pop-in New Gen V2 reusable popper nappy in +bamboo has poppered tabs for a snug fit around baby every time, with a soft waterproof shell that lets baby’s bottom breathe. There is a clever absorbent panel in the outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy to get extra dry time between changes. The specially designed night time booster pops into the nappy to keep them dry overnight once they are sleeping through, ensuring nothing but dream filled nights for you both!
Bamboo is a luxurious, comfortable material that is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent…we recommend it for parents concerned about sensitive and allergy prone skin. This is a new gen V2 nappy and is not compatible with previous versions of the Pop-in.
We love colour co-ordinating our pop-in soakers and boosters with their outer shells, but please be aware that many factors can affect the colours of the inserts once in use, including detergents and of course the content of the nappies, variable as they are. We therefore cannot guarantee that the colours will retain their integrity and in some circumstances may become stained or lose their colour. Please be assured that this does not affect the functionality of the product in any way so we cannot indemnify against this and it is not covered by the warranty. Please wash dark colours separately.
The PoD, Liversage Street, Castleward Boulevard, DE1 2LH
Cariad Babi Ltd. All rights reserved. Reg 12331130