100% PROFITS REINVESTED
PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
Tula Free To Grow Coast
Thisgr fully adjustable, ergonomic Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier has variable width and height settings to customize its fit to your growing baby. This innovative, no fuss design does not require an infant insert and can be used beginning at 3.2 kg.
1. Stay cool mesh carrier panel
Large mesh panel provides extra ventilation for optimal breathability to keep wearer and baby cool
2. Breathable & lightweight material
Soft and lightweight 100% cotton certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, with a large breathable mesh panel and hood
3. No bulk, innovative body panel
Adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position from newborn, infant and early toddlerhood
4. Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
Provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
5. Multiple ergonomic positions
Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
6. Wide padded waistband & extra leg padding
Provide superior comfort for longer wearing to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
7. Easy-to-adjust design
Multiple adjustment capabilities to find your perfect fit as baby grows. Can be used from 3.2 – 20.4 kg/7 – 45 lb, no infant insert required
8. Coordinating breathable mesh hood
All Coast Mesh Carriers come with coordinating removable mesh hoods that can easily be snapped up to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
* This carrier is not designed for the front carry facing out position, for this option see our Explore Baby Carrier.
Feel the cool shine of Coast Rainbow Stars! Celestial skies filled with soft rainbow-coloured stars cover the shady grey background to create a subtle yet magical design. A pop of colour is added with teal breathable mesh in the center panel and detachable hood. The print continues onto the carrier inner and outer framed panel, straps, and waistband.
Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 13 – 38 cm/5″ – 15″.
Depending on the neck pillow placement, the height of the panel is 34 cm/13.5″ tall when the pillow is snapped down and 43 cm/17″ when snapped up.
Hip Belt Measures 13 cm/5″ tall and 69 cm/27″ wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76 cm/30″ (waistband total of ~ 145 cm/57″ long).
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option for you.
* Before beginning to use the Carrier in the facing out position, your baby should have head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out. We also suggest the facing out position for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort. Watch baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position.